by Zachary C. Bush
DeadEnds and other street signs led me
towards The Last Exit Highway Horizon
turning pink pussy into brown meat
with a crackle and pop on the stovetop hot
flashes of The Girl expecting blue-skinned
babies to wash up silently with the stain-red tide
across a country road layered with black-ice frosting.
*from All Avenues Lead To The Vortex [vol. 1] (chapbook)
December 9, 2008
Labels: Zachary C. Bush
- ► 2010 (221)
- ► 2009 (484)
- our waitress at the farm themed restaurant
- SquamousCell Carcinoma
- HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- my father's drawer in the basement
- driving the wedge
- & alarm bells keep ringing
- getting dirty
- Jack Palance
- PUMP AND LADDER
- today, at the hospital
- what makes their eyes go dead?
- chapter one of my seventeenth life
- She Doesn’t Deserve This
- Bourbon Burlesque
- FORTUNATE SON
- DID WE?
- A moment in time
- Concrete jungle
- LOOKING FOR WORK, WEEK 5
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
- What I Saw When I Thought I Was Having a Heart-Att...
- Untitled Dream That Led Me To Stop Believing
- No Catchy Title
- Toe Salad
- sipping a screwdriver at the ghetto bar half mile ...
- Mary through the wall
- George W. Bush Ate My Pussy Then Paid Me $10,000
- monarchy no more
- My Train
- I felt like a hamburger
- NOT YET, BUT SOON
- Fractured Like Thin Glass And Glued Together Again...
- Ho-sehs run
- Franco Nero
- The Lakeside Lounge
- something like chekhov
- water on the brain
- ▼ December (41)