December 7, 2008

George W. Bush Ate My Pussy Then Paid Me $10,000

by Misti Rainwater-Lites

woke up turned on
from this george w. bush dream
his office was over a crappy childcare facility
i walked up the stairs intending to leave a note
in a basket then walk out the door
before he could kill me
the note was about my brother's schizophrenia
and the war in iraq, mostly
but when i entered the office
george w. bush was very gregarious
and glad to see me
he skimmed the note then tossed it aside
i don't remember our brief conversation
what i do remember is george w. bush
eating my pussy
i didn't cum
but i liked him and wanted to see him again
i understood that these things take time
when it was over and i was sticky and dressed
i said,"i hate to bring it up...but could you pay me?"
he gave me a ten thousand dollar bill and said,"i hope ten thousand dollars is enough. try to be white."
i was apologetic and ashamed saying,"i know, i know...i grew up in midland, upper middle class...attended kelview heights baptist church and we were members of the country club."
i was not offended by his racist remark
i was offended by his response when i asked if i
could see him again
he was nonchalant and noncommittal
said he would let me know in a couple of months
he would call for me if he didn't find a soul mate
with big titties
i thought that was rude
he seemed to enjoy sucking on my big nipples
and caressing my little titties
then again he was the president
and who was i to argue
i wondered about laura
as i walked down the rickety stairs
envisioned her naked in bed
still as an ancient white statue
as george licked her clit
then i approached one of the childcare employees
about applying for a job
that way i could make money
and stalk my new boyfriend
at the same time


*Misti's blog: http://chupacabradisco.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment