May 5, 2009

Ambien Angel

by John Rocco

The dope Russian dude Mayakovsky
said his heart was a church with
the choir on fire
but I have an entire
80’s SCARFACE disco
in terrible torrents of flames
coke humping on the toilets
rocking the Casbah of my soul.
I’m going to try to tell her this
tonight, my Ambien Angel.
You know, I’m gonna give her
the Talk.
It will turn out wrong
and I’ll end up with her thong
inside the infernal machine called my mouth.


*John Rocco at MySpace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=292819823

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on yοuг marvelous posting!
Ι quitе enjοуеԁ reаding it, yοu
might be a gгеat author. Ι will always booκmark
your blog anԁ may comе back from now οn.

Ι want to enсourage one tо continue your gгeat posts, have a nicе day!



My webpage :: hcg testimonials

Post a Comment