by John Rocco
“Bros before Hoes!” the God’s thunder
blasting his heartbroken brain.
He wasn’t allowed to die killing his enemies
or stay with her, Queen Super Ass.
He has a permanent hangover hard-on
remembering in pain how they did it everywhere:
the royal coach, the movie theater
his car, her great royal bed.
She had such an incredible ass
he would stare at it for days
and she would get fed up with
him and grab a piece of cheek saying:
“Cellulite!” but you know what it
really is: Angel Pillow, God’s Porn Prop.
The Gods make him leave her
and the ASS OF HEAVEN
sneaking away from it in the middle of the night
not calling, no more texting, no more love.
She kills herself of course and when he meets
her in the world beyond beyond
in the land past hope and fear
she steps out of the dark wood and glares at him.
He tries to talk to her, to say the final word
but she turns and goes back into the woods
still pissed, to meet her old boyfriend
taking her ass with her
leaving him alone in a world filled with the alive boring dead.
*John Rocco at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/292819823
- ► 2010 (221)
- Some thought
- pissing away time
- the greatest truth we have ever been shown
- Pretending The Apple Pie Is Fresh
- Elitism Is Defeatism, Sorry, Charlie
- “NOSTALGIC MENENTOS”
- HORROR EXPRESS
- MID SUMMER NIGHT
- AUGUST, THEN AFTER
- The Vulva
- WRITING CLASS, SYRACUSE WINTER
- MEDICATION IS FORNICATION
- long stretch of emptiness
- Asked why
- broken places
- LYING OUT IN THE FIELDS WHERE THERE’D BE WILD STRA...
- NIGHTS IT WAS TOO HOT TO STAY IN THE APARTMENT
- STILL NOT HAPPY
- PAST THE ABANDONED RAILROAD
- Aeneas or How I Miss Her Ass
- mea culpa
- Twenty Five Dollars
- News Report
- Where Did The Money Go
- IN MIDDLEBURY, THE BEE MAN DIES
- MIDDLEBURY BEE MAN DIES
- life in the small-press
- 'you're my diamond boy'
- ON MY MOTHER’S BIRTHDAY
- boomerang kids
- THE MAD GIRL CAN’T BELIEVE SHE EVER WAS SOMEONE WH...
- She Doesn’t like the Ramones
- The Thunderbolt
- ▼ December (38)