April 16, 2010

beneath the bleachers in hades

by Steve Calamars

freeze-tag with
medusa tends to
leave me
frozen stiff

so i keep things
loose and stick to
slap-boxing
with hercules

or shooting spit-balls
thru a long red straw
at the strain-soaked face
of atlas

sometimes i run circles
around hermes or tease
cerberus by dangling a
scrap of meat up above
his three heads
out of reach

but mostly i can be found
beneath the bleachers in hades

my hands up persephone's skirt
my lips on her neck
leaving her with hickeys
big as summer roses

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my page - cash advance florida

Post a Comment