November 20, 2009

IMAGINING HER

by Stephen Jarrell Williams

My cheap imagination, everything I've seen, thought, dreamed
out of control, all the better for heaven and hell,
where women roam in G-strings, wanting to be held
down,
so far away from civilization,
the long legs of her, giant on the land, toes wiggling in the sea,
clouds in their fast pace above, white and fluffy, faces in the
changing
wind,
she knows how to watch, gazing with her mouth open, sighing,
widening her stretch of legs, forest hair, digging her heels in
the soft earth she plays on, pillows out of men,
I magnify her dance as she lays sun tanning, swaying in the sand,
eyes closed, eyelashes dark as the coming night,
praying
she remembers my name, knows my voice, craves the touch of
my fingers,
my digit eternally potent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive